I'ma Star...Now Move!!!...I Can't See the Screen


We're only a few weeks away from tha season where dreams r born n fantasies r fulfilled. Summertime...beaches, sun, long nights, BBQ grills and swimming pools. HOWEVER...like we said before its break-up season too, so with that in mind LADIES...there's something u need to know. Summertime is also tha season of tha best sports games ever...Madden 10...NCAA 10...Fight Night Round 4...UFC Undisputed..etc...this is our version of the Sex in the City premier and we WILL NOT let u come between that...love is not a factor in this decision. Don't feel bad...its out of our control...I blame it on tha create a player features...it's no longer bout tha game...that's not a video game character i'm ignoring u for...that's ME!! I can't talk to u on tha phone bout ya day n ya feelings...Manny Pacquiao is tryna punch me in tha face!!!...U see what he jus did to Ricky Hatton...i need full concentration for this...why du u hate me!?!? Don't get mad when u come over ready to go out and u gotta wait till i finish my superbowl game in Madden...I got 6 goin on 7 touchdowns...this only happens once in a lifetime...besides when tha game is over n i sign my MULTI-MILLION dollar contract i'ma have enuff money to take care of both of us...well in theory anyway...but i dunno...that ring girl in UFC been givin me tha eye...lol

Comments

  1. Mr. Smith...so at first I was like WTH???? But this is really good!! Don't know about that video...but these posts are good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment