Gotta Hate It





OKAY LOOK...for tha most part Blomedy is all fun, giggles n delicious treats but I feel tha need to address something...or somethings. I am sick of all these dudes wit more hair than me...every time I see someone wit dreads or a mohawk I take it as a personal insult...like a personal challenge. It feels like their hair follicles r laffin at me. Next...I can't stand dudes wit scarves...cut it out...stop...MEN DON'T WEAR SCARVES...period. SO WHAT if ur girl thinks it looks cute!? Ur a dude...ur not supposed to b cute. If u buy clothing wit tha intentions of "lookin cute" u might need to have a different kinda convo wit ya girl. N while i'm at it...give ur girl back her jeans...there is no reason to b fightin tha 11 year old girl in tha mall over tha last pair of skinny jeans. N my final request...dudes...stop takin those pictures in the mall wit ya girl...u look stupid...

Comments