Hop up out tha Beeddd...Wait...HUH??


Alright...we all had tha hip-hop discussion...y'all know...who's hot n who's not. I'm no different...if it's not lyrically sick then it gets tha cold shoulder...But real talk...Lately!!..I've been hoping out tha bed n turnin my swag on...YEEEEEAAAAA....I don't know if its tha recession that's got me throw'd off or if its lack of electrolytes that's messin up my system. Like this stuff jus puts me in a good mood...I be at tha light comin home from work on a Friday afternoon SINGING POP CHAMPAGNE like tha Beatles wrote it...BUGGIN!!!...I feel like these songs jus be sneakin up on me n catchin me in tha right mood. Before I know it i'm singin tha hook...I gotta catch myself n throw Lupe Fiasco or Budden on to save face...like "its okay, i didn't mean it"...its CRAZY...

Comments