Gimme that Fillet O Fish...



WOW so...yea...I don't know who's workin for McDonalds market department but CLEARY someone is buggin...they gotta be high of McNuggets to come up wit this stuff. I know by now everyone had to see this weird fricken fish fillet commercial posted above. There is so much wrong with this that I don't know where to start...1st this friggen fish is starts singin an unnaturally catchy song that I now sing every mornin in tha shower against my will...next tha guy is chillen n groovin to tha fish's song while eating his cousin or lil brother or something...finally McDonalds then shows u a delicious ass fish sandwich that makes u wanna go and get one...so now I'm stuck at Mcdonalds, eating a fish sandwich while singing tha song...i don't know whether to feel guilty or satisfied...thanks McDonalds...n yes that is MY fish sandwich u see in tha previous post...

Comments