Are You a Myspace Girl?


Hey this is to all those girls out there who deem themselves "the shit" in cyberland (Myspace,etc.) probably to make up for their lack of ability to do so in the real world. Does your profile look a lil something like this:

About Me:
Hi my name is bla bla...I like to do this and that. I dont have no time for the bullshit. I know im beautiful so dont tell me anymore cuz i kno already...cuz i am. Guys dont talk to me. But if u do talk to me...dont jus say hey wats up...cuz thats not wat people say in real life wen they meet someone. I want u to write me some long crazy shit to entertain me so can I not respond. And dont make sexual comments about me becuase i will also not respond. Who cares if i have a photo album called "naked" where im in various colored panties n bras in compromising positions showin my ass n such. but...anything else u wanna know about me jus ask.


Who I'd like to meet:
Not no ugly people cuz im tired of ugly people. i only wanna meet beautiful people...and jay-z.


Is this you? its funny because some people are under the impression that networking sites are for networking...but wat do they know right? Granted..guys can be a lil extra but wtf girls. Its like luring a dog in with sausages(they use those in cartoons) jus to shoot him in the head when he arrives. come back to reality.

Comments