A Blomedy Love Story...


Dear Keri Hilson...I was watching your "Knock You Down" video the other day n i couldn't help but notice a couple times when i caught u checkin me out...its okay tho cuz i was looking too...n a few times we even made eye contact...now i dunno if its jus my imagination but i felt some real chemistry between us...i wasn't too sure until i approached u and you started telling bout how sometimes "loves just comes around and knocks you down"...i must admit at first i didn't get tha hint but then i looked around n didn't see anyone else standing there so i figured u gotta b talkin to me...right??...so jus as soon as i built up enuff courage to make my move...my boy told me to move cuz i was blockin tha TV...i turned n told him "damn it i'm goin for mines!!"...but when i turned back around you were gone and Ne-Yo was tryna make his move on me...i figured i musta wandered into tha wrong party and left tha room...since that day ppl tried to cheer me up by tellin me i'm jus being stupid...but i know...no WE know tha truth...but jus in case i'm wrong can u please scribble out ur name n put down Teairra Mari...???...Sincerly Mr. Smith

Comments