Life's Little Disappointments


Okay so as i wake up for a midnight snack...i stumble into tha kitchen n fill up a bowl full of Cookie Crisp (the best cereal on earth...shut up...it is..i'll kill u!!...sorry sometimes i get carried away...i go hard for my General Mills)...so where was I??...Oh yea so i got my cereal ready and I walk over to the fridge to get some milk...n its bad...tha milks gone bad!!!...lol like beyond bad...it smells like something that came outta monkey. I'm like OMG WTF FML BYOB (ok not that last one)...i just bought tha milk last week tho!!...What kinda cheap ass cows r farmers milking!?!?...i know its a recession but damn!!...Now I gotta eat dry miniature cookies that scrape my mouth when i chew...at times like this i feel i wasn't meant to experience tru happiness...I buy white sneakers...i they get attacked by grass stains and renegade dirt clumps...i get into tha best part of a show...n that stupid emergency test comes on...i wash my car...tha next day it rains n i get struck by lightning...i can't win

Comments