Rules of Engagement


Ok I got a confession to make...there's 3 things in the world I'm addicted to...women, the dollar menu and eFFing TEXT MESSAGING. I mean is it me or is that tha greatest thing ever since Captain Planet lunch boxes!?! Its bad...I'm sending like 80-90 messages a day!...I look like "Pookie" from New Jack City while I'm sittin by the phone waitin for a reply...i try to stop...it jus keeps callin me..lol...Textin jus gives u a feelin of invincibility...but with all super powers comes great responsibility. So here r 3 simple rules to text by....


Rule #1...I know typing out full words can sometimes b a hassle but PLEASE HAVE SOME KINDA RESPECT FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!! Some of ya'll be buggin...I get textes n its like a untrained monkey sent them to me. Typen ur wrds liek diss iz a-no-ying az phuck!!!...Cut it out ur gonna give spell check a heart attack trying to correct that nonsense


Rule #2...Stop friggen texting people you haven't talked to in years phrases like "hey" or "hi" just because your bored. The only thing that's going to come out of that is the person is just gonna remind you why you stopped talking to them in the first place. Now ur gonna have to deal wit that person blowing your phone up wit stupid texts at 2 in the morning like "what r u doin?"...


Rule #3...This one is especially for the ladies...cut that freaky texting out if you don't mean it!!...there's nothing guys hate more then when a female is sayin wild freaky ish via text then when he calls to confirm she says she was just playing!! That's not something you can say jus playin after!! Like ha ha...u were gonna do 80 mph at 3 a.m. to get to my crib for nothin...its like someone snatched a cookie out our hands, smashed it n then knocked the milk over...all hope for true happiness has been lost...JERK!!

Comments