letter to Dwight Howard


Dear Dwight Howard,


Its me Martha.

Why are your shoulders so wide?

I know that your height is 6 feet 11 inches but what is your shoulder width?

Is it weird that you remind me of Chauncey Billups? I like to think that you are related and dont know it. Kind of like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito in "Twins". You obviously took all the good genes and left Billups with the leftovers. It would be cool if you guys could wear matching suits like Arnold and Danny did in the movie. Miami and Orlando are not that far, I can help you guys pick out nice suits at the Big and Tall, unless you prefer Brooks Brothers. I'm thinking pinstripes because it will downplay your wideness.


I know your kinda busy with the NBA finals but let me know...


Good Luck,

Magic M

Comments