So Im Peeing At A Bar Right....



...and you cant help but read the ridiculous thoughts, confessions, and nonsense people write up on the walls. Well last night 3 stuck out at me:

1. "Im way too young to be here"

...and it looks like a female's handwriting and im thinkin damn she should have jus left. She was probably 2 drinks from leavin with a weird elderly man with a raspy voice who kept callin her Kelly....but thats not her name at all. My heart goes out to this girl. If you're reading this, email us to let us kno you're ok.

2. "Tim sucks at wii bowling"

First of all wii bowling takes some time to get used to. Its a tricky game. The remote doesn't always respond. Cut Tim some slack...and why are you thinkin bout this while you're peeing? I hope he gets nice and kicks ur ass. Then ur name will be on the wall.

3. "I am the harshish pinball machine that rapes a piano"

Um....WTF!?...i dont even know how to go about dissecting this sentence in my head to express my disapproval for its existence...but i cant get this image out my head...and thats the worse part. This Dude needs an exorcism.

Comments